Monday 28 September 2009

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer

I was going to wait, but I couldn't....then I was going to take my time ready it (even reading something else at the same time), but I didn't!

The third book in the Twilight series sees Edward back in Bella's life full time, but with the complication of her close friendship with Jacob Black. It must be very difficult being so close to two men, both with very complicated 'conditions' - not to mention the fact that their types are sworn enemies.

But nearby Seattle is being ravaged by a spate of mysterious killings, and it looks like someone, or something is coming after Bella again.....well, she does attract them! The two factions must work together to destroy a common foe - before it manages to find Bella.

The interaction between the reserve at La Push and the Cullen family is great, I have to admit to loving reading about Alice, the vampire who loves to arrange parties and organise!

Only one more book to go, but I'm forced to wait as it's not out in paperback yet. It will do me good!

Bought on Green Metropolis 12th-27th September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment